USCIS announced May 4, 2015, that it has completed data entry of all fiscal year 2016 H-1B cap-subject petitions selected in our computer-generated random process. USCIS will now begin returning all H-1B cap-subject petitions that were not selected. Due to the high volume of filings, the time frame for returning these petitions is uncertain. USCIS asks petitioners to not inquire about the status of submitted cap-subject petitions until they receive a receipt notice or an unselected petition is returned. USCIS will issue an announcement once all the petitions have been returned.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent Immigration News
- USCIS Changing Policy on Accrued Unlawful Presence by Nonimmigrant Students and Exchange Visitors
- Week in Immigration: TPS Will End for Nearly 60,000 Hondurans
- Immigration weekly news round-up
- USCIS Will Temporarily Suspend Premium Processing for Fiscal Year 2019 H-1B Cap Petitions
- Looking for a Kansas City Immigration Attorney to Handle Your U.S. Work Visa Application?