USCIS announced May 4, 2015, that it has completed data entry of all fiscal year 2016 H-1B cap-subject petitions selected in our computer-generated random process. USCIS will now begin returning all H-1B cap-subject petitions that were not selected. Due to the high volume of filings, the time frame for returning these petitions is uncertain. USCIS asks petitioners to not inquire about the status of submitted cap-subject petitions until they receive a receipt notice or an unselected petition is returned. USCIS will issue an announcement once all the petitions have been returned.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent Immigration News
- Looking for a Kansas City Immigration Attorney to Handle Your U.S. Work Visa Application?
- DEFERRED ACTION FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS (DACA) F.A.Q.
- Do You Need a Highly Recommended Kansas City Attorney to Handle Your U.S. Citizenship Application?
- Re-Registration Period Opens for Syrians with Temporary Protected Status
- Supreme Court Finds No Right to a Bond Hearing Under Immigration Law