Reminder: Anyone who is not a U.S. citizen (unless in A or G status) must report address changes  within 10 days or less online at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – Change of Address or by mail using Form AR-11 found at the following link: USCIS – FORMS.

LEGAL NOTICE: The information contained in or attached to this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. Any forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited by law without the express written approval of the sender of this electronic transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, destroy all copies of the original message and contact Jeffrey Y. Bennett at 816-759-2776. Please note that email communication is not a completely secure method of communication. Email communications may be forwarded, copied, held by various third parties, or intercepted by improper access. If you want future communications to be sent in a different manner, please notify our office immediately. In the event this communication and email is in response to an inquiry about possible legal representation or services, this communication should not be construed to indicate that an attorney-client relationship exists. Email communications are not intended to replace in-person or other types of communication for the purpose of determining whether an attorney-client relationship exists, and unless there is a written agreement or confirmation in written, non email form, please assume that an attorney-client relationship does not exist.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To the extent that this message or any attachment concerns tax matters, this email is not intended to include tax advice and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. For tax advice, please contact a licensed tax attorney or CPA.