Effective February 20, 2015, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) launched a new webpage to be used to check the status of FOIA requests. From this webpage, requesters are able to type in their request number to retrieve the current status of their request. This feature works for any request submitted to the following DHS components; the DHS Privacy Office, The Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD), Science and Technology Directorate (S&T), and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent Immigration News
- USCIS Will Temporarily Suspend Premium Processing for Fiscal Year 2019 H-1B Cap Petitions
- Looking for a Kansas City Immigration Attorney to Handle Your U.S. Work Visa Application?
- DEFERRED ACTION FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS (DACA) F.A.Q.
- Do You Need a Highly Recommended Kansas City Attorney to Handle Your U.S. Citizenship Application?
- Re-Registration Period Opens for Syrians with Temporary Protected Status